left hook, you've got dead aim
[html]
i made you wait even longer! x_X. 303 words

Stealing? Or more accurately to express the source of Tokyo's indignation, caught stealing? Princess knew better than that! She had always seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, and Tokyo had tried to teach her the important things in life, like how to get away with shit like this... And she should have weighed the risks better! Stealing from the leader, more than once after being caught.. That was just, so amazingly foolish that Tokyo could barely even believe the words that she was hearing. Her sense of professionalism was wounded, too. She had taught Princess her entire life how to avoid situations like his, and now she had failed in such a massive way that the young girl had been expelled from her pack. From her mother's pack. From her mother's den, from her mother's side, from her mother's love and attention and guidance..

No matter what part she unknowingly played in driving her daughter away, Tokyo's grief-stricken expression was unfeigned. "It's.. okay." Automatic response to the apology, then a realization of what she just said, and a short, bitter laugh. "Well, it's not, really, but.. You had to do what you had to do for the pack. I'm sorry that she was stealing from you. I didn't know that it was happening. I wish I had.." A bit of reproach slipped into her voice, inappropriate though she knew it was to direct at your leader. "I might have been able to talk some sense into her." The unspoken "but now it's too late" hung in the air. Honestly though, there really wasn't much more to be said on the matter. Even the possible guilt Tokyo's words might have inspired in the leader only held a faint bitter charm. She turned away, and slowly padded away from the white female.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread