the man in the trench coat
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Erf. Epic siefail. POSITIVELY EPIC. Big Grin I have to admit, I really don't like going to see movies in theaters. D: I hate sitting in a room full of strangers to watch movies, much rather do it in the privacy of home where I can scream at people if they talk through it. XDDD

Surprise crossed the scarred woman's features; she hadn't expected that. Onus was a difficult person to read, naturally—the coyote couldn't tell if he was happy or upset or anything about his children. It simply didn't show in him; that hardly surprised Kaena. Still, the fact that he had trekked to the city from wherever he was from, the fact that he was actively seeking objects with which to better their lives—that simple fact told Kaena all she needed to know. Effort was the key; the line between good parents and bad parents was fuzzy and murky in the best of light, and the hybrid knew she herself could be called bad, given certain situations. Arkham and Rachias certainly had reason enough to call her a poor mother. After all, Kae had walked away from them. Vitium might, too—but there was reason for Kae to throw him out of Inferni. Grinning, Kaena shrugged a shoulder. "At least you're here trying to learn some stories to spin for them," she suggested.

The coyote listened to his words, tilting her scarred head to the side, surmising that their birth hadn't been intentional—no matter. All but one litter of her own children were unplanned, and she had only endeavoured to have Astaroth's children at his request. Or Satan's request. Whichever—it didn't much matter what Astaroth was anymore, devil incarnate or not. He'd served his purpose and delivered Samael, Ahemait, and Razekiel to Kaena, and now he was dead and buried. That was all that mattered. "Congratulations," the hybrid said genuinely, her coal lips still twisted into that matronly smile. "Though I'm thinking maybe you should get them and Ma the hell out of dodge," she warned ominously, shaking her head. The mention of Dahlia de Mai had brought her suspicion, and she now feared for the half-coyote children of one Onus. "Don't mean to offend your woman's choice of home, but Dahlia's no safe space," Kae added, leveling her gaze at Onus. If he was unaware of the pack's subleader, she would damn well make sure he knew, and maybe knowledge alone would help keep the children safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread