the man in the trench coat
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... athe-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

S'ok, I still lurves you <3 Hahaha, yeah, can't say I really blame you on that account XD

The man had never felt so under prepared and out of place as he did in his new life role. That didn't mean he regretted it though. He loved his children and while he was not the best at showing such affection outwardly, he did do his best with them. They saw him smile, which until Cwmfen had come into his life no one had. He would do anything he could for his children, and the way he knew to do that best was to protect them and keep them safe. When he played, he tried to instruct them in basic defense and coordination techniques; things that would benefit them and keep them strong. The older they became the more dangers they would face, especially from inside their own home. He knew he was not training little soldiers though, and so the other thing he did for them was to read. It made him feel good to hear from Kaena, a mother, that he was trying and that in and of itself was a good step. At least he wasn't a total loss. Onus nodded in thanks to the statement.

Yes, the conception of the twins had been quite unintentional. Cwmfen and himself had only lain together twice and he had never expected pups to come from it. She was in her prime, but Onus was quickly passing his' by. He was not elderly, but he was not youthful anymore either. The only reason he was still as in good of shape as he was because he worked on his body daily. He took care of himself so he could keep doing what he did until he finally lost a fight and was killed, for that is the way he had always expected to die. He had never been afraid of death, and still wasn't, but now he hoped that it would not come until his children were grown and capable of taking care of themselves. "Thank you," he genuinely.

At the change of subject to the dangers of the Dahlian pack though he sobered instantly. Onus knew well the risks that lurked there for his family, and yet he knew that they would not be going anywhere. "I wish I could convince her to leave, but I know she will not. She is third in command there and her loyalty is strong." Cwmfen's position raised their security, but not enough. "I have gained permission from their leader to come into their lands and I barely leave. I don't like leaving them. Any of them." His voice was becoming more gruff, the only indication of his hatred of the brown bastard. "I attacked Haku Soul once for crimes he had committed. I had the opportunity to kill him and now I severely regret not taking it." It all would have been so much easier if he had, but he had not been in his right mind at the time. "He wants my head and I know he will kill the pups if he ever gets the chance. Not even their mother is safe." He didn't know if Cwmfen suspected his treachery to go that deep, but the vigilante knew that it would in a heartbeat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread