the man in the trench coat
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... athe-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Mind if we kind of wrap it up and fade out in the next couple posts?

Onus also did not understand how it was that the Soul male had come to hold the position he did. In fact it was hard for him to understand why any pack would house such a monster. Everyone else he had met from Dahlia had been pleasant and respectful, not warlike and bloodthirsty. Well, Cwmfen was somewhat warlike, but she didn't go out looking for trouble. She didn't wish to harm others for no other reason that she could. When he had met Cercelee she hadn't seemed in any way unstable or out of her mind. So the question of why Haku held the rank that he did was not something easily understood, if it could be understood at all. "I do not like it either." It put the coyote on edge to have his few loved ones so close to a madman. A rapist and a killer. Onus didn't know what he could do though aside from watch over them all as best he could and try to prevent any "accidents" from happening. "I do as well. It makes no sense to me. When I met her she did not seem like an unreasonable wolf. Sooner or later it will fall apart though." Opposing ideas and forces could stay dormant for a long time, but not forever.

The vigilante was surprised to hear that the Lykoi matron had believed to have killed the man. Not that he thought her incapable of such a feat, clearly she was, but he had not known of Haku being in any life-threatening encounters. He didn't keep tabs on the man, per se, but was surprised such news hadn't spread through Dahlia. "Unfortunately the beast still lives." How was it that the male kept escaping oblivion? There were more than a few in these lands who wanted to see him cold and dead. "I wish you had as well. The world would be a better place without him." Onus didn't care who finally finished Haku off as long as he was gone and could no longer pose a threat to the ones he held dear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread