the man in the trench coat
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... athe-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Wow, last and 300th post

The male saw Kaena's hand move to a scare on her neck and assumed that it must have something to do with the bastard of Dahlia. At least she had come out of their fight the victor though, even if she hadn't been able to finish him off like she thought she had. Even if you didn't obtain the ultimate goal of killing your enemy, coming out on top was always better than being on the other side of the spectrum. Thinking of this and seeing the scar on her neck made the scarred tissue that made up the left side of his neck and shoulder twitch. It was odd to think that he had nearly died that night and yet it was that night that had set him upon that path that he traveled now. If it hadn't been for that event he may not have realized that he was capable of love and that he felt that for Cwmfen. The world worked in very strange ways at times.

His head nodded in affirmation of her words. He did watch them, as much as he possibly could. Even short trips like this made him hesitant, but he knew that Cwmfen would not leave them alone and undefended. Still, he made his departures from the den as few and far between as he could manage. He still needed to follow his mission in life, and yet right now instincts were guiding him and those instincts told him to protect his offspring at all costs and his offspring were in constant danger. The moment that Haku tried to do anything to harm the twins Onus would attack him ruthlessly and without mercy and he would not stop until one of them was dead.

Kaena was just as disgusted by how the Dahlians operated as he was. He had never understood the allure of joining a pack, but he did understand how they functioned, and Dahlia de Mai was the most twisted way he had ever seen. Any leader who allowed one such as Haku among the leadership was completely irresponsible and putting themselves, their pack members, and everyone else in danger. If he hadn't been in the position he was, he would have done something to stop it long ago. "Indeed." But if he was stupid he would not be nearly as dangerous as he was. Speaking of all of this aloud had also made him a little uneasy and eager to go back and make sure his children were okay, and so he nodded at the woman's suggestion. "Yes, I should." He turned to grab a couple more books and then he heard the Lykoi's more than generous offer. He looked back to her and if she had been able to see his eyes she would have seen the gratitude in them. "I will. Thank you Kaena." He wasn't one for offering his assistance to many, but she deserved it. "You may call for me as well, if you ever have cause to."

Holding the books with one arm he moved back to the door of the shop and looked to the hybrid once more before exiting. "Goodbye Kaena."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread