these words are my diary, screaming out loud
[html]

my apologies for the delay, i'm playing catch up after a busy last weekend! 301 words

Ridiculous superstition kept Ares away from the ocean himself. He knew his mother loved the coast, and thus very simply he detested it. The gray boy had absolutely no interest in ever incidentally running into her and would do anything in his power to avoid doing so, however unlikely it was that she'd ever come near Crimson Dreams. The lake, though, was somewhere he felt very comfortable. Even after the awkward encounter with Savina here after the unfortunate incident with Amata, this place still had its charm. And almost no one was ever around here, giving him the time and space to actually get some writing done. Of course, it was after a thought like this that a voice broke the silence. It was okay because he wasn't mid-thought or anything; he was still proud of the verse he had constructed.

Besides, this stranger was asking about his writing. Ares was very very proud of his writing, but also incredibly hesitant to let anyone see it. It was so personal! "Um, hi. I'm writing a poem, but it's not very good." He lied modestly. You weren't ever supposed to brag about art. And talking poorly about one's art usually drove others to compliment it more strongly, which was always fun. His golden gaze was drawn to the book beneath the other gray male's arm. Oh, fancy. After a pointed look at it, he glanced up to the others' face. "What about you, what do you write?" Curiosity rang in his tone. Ares had never actually met anyone else who enjoyed writing things that sounded cool; it was rare enough to find another canine that enjoyed to even read that much. His sister certainly saw it as more of a chore than a hobby. "Oh, I'm Ares by the way." Introductions were polite.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread