you'd better look alive.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble223.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara watched the women, but didn't feel at all awkward doing it. The badger was well dead and would have no chance at this life again. Death was not something Svara had a problem with. Maybe in the end death even excited her, she had never been that great at life. Rules had always been her down fall and socializing was never something she had achieved in either. Her yellow eyes didn't change there bored expression as the scared hybrid had her fun on the beast.

It didn't take her long to look up and finally adress her. Of course Svara had no idea who she was or that she had had sexual relations with Jacquez, not that any of it mattered to the red wolf. A grin came to Svara's features as she finally narrowed yellow orbs. "If I had I would have already taken it." Her own words had humor lingering in them. She wasn't afraid of some hybrid, one more wolf that could attempt to kill her? Leave more scars? Svara was to tired of the dominating bull shit. She would live her life as she wished and let the ground run red with her blood if it had to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread