you can never have enough gold
[html]Seraphine had deposited Jontae on the ground and was busy pacing back and forth. She normally didn't travel in her muttly form but preferred the feel of only two legs beneath her. It had been necessary though carrying the king's young brat and she didn't regret it now for they probably would have been killed otherwise. Instead she gave the annoying up a firm grooming while she waited for any of the members of the pack to show.

Jontae protested loud and clear to the bathing and Seraphine was forced to ld the child down with her forepaws to finish the bath before finally giving up and throwing the kid a lookof disgust. I she wanted to look like she'd just taken a fall in a mud puddle that was fine with Seraphine. She shook her head and growled. "You had better behave yourself imp." before the sound of someone crashing through the lands caught her attention, causing her to completely miss the child sticking her tongue out and making such a horrible face in return. She probably wouldn't have said anything if she had caught her, they'd all had a rough trip.

Seraphine's ears pricked forward when she recognized the scent of the other, her tail beating against the wet ground as a voice was given to match the scent. She was mildly surprised to see Ruri here in these lands but it was only for a second for she knew that Jacquez had looked after the girl like a sister and wouldn't have allowed any harm to come to her. She smiled and took a step forward to greet Ruri as she called out. "Of course it's me Ruri.." She didn't stop to think about the fact that she would probably break Ruri's heart a little when she was forced t turn and go.

She cleared her throat as she watched Jontae attacking an old gnarly root, her voice hesitant as she added. "I have.. a package for Jacquez." Her ears bent back as she sighed. "I'm afraid I was separated from Rogue, Aimé, Corbis and Valentie.. trying to get here." She noticed as Jontae finally had noticed their visitor and she was about to give the child a proper tongue lashing as she watched the small one bound over to Ruri and sniff about her. She growled at the child as she was ignored. "That is Jacquez package, Jontae. I hope he can deal with her better than I can." she said as Jontae spoke up.

------

The small pup sniffed about the paws of this new lady as she cranked her head back to gaze up at her. She knew that the adults could do that neat trick, walking on two paws but she hadn't figured it out yet. She frowned as the lady didn't really take notice of her and she called out. "Hi chu, I'sa Zon too." Not realizing how horribly she had mangled her name she turned back to Seraphine and complained. "Wheresa mums..." She hadn't seem Rogue for quite a few days and while she like the fact that Seraphine carried her everywhere she wanted her mother.[/html]

Messages In This Thread