you can never have enough gold
[html]
She felt guilty when Ruri's mournful voice pipped up asking about her leave taking. She sagged her shoulders as she admitted. "I can't leave them out there alone, but we had all agreed that we were going to come back here. They may be on their way now.. or they may be scattered to the winds. I'm going to find them Ruri.." She felt bad about having to leave, just dumping Jontae on their floor and heading back into the wild but she knew the puppy would be far better off here in the packlands then out where she would be. She didn't even know if she would be making it back alive so she hadn't made any promises to Ruri, hoping the girl understood.

Seraphine couldn't help but cringe as Jacquez made his way towards them as Ruri announced her presence. She was use to this but she had wanted to take her leave before the bright cheery king had arrived. She should have known that when she called he would have come running but she had been too busy trying to make certain she'd come to the right place. She sighed once more as she turned her bright eyes towards Jac and tried to offer him a smile.

"No Jac, I haven't come to stay, not yet. The others and I were separated.. I must go find them. I just had to make certain our newest crew member made it here alright." She turned towards Ruri and Jontae, her eyes settling on the small form that was attempting to eat a dandelion as she announced the child's presence. "Jac, this is Jontae. I was suppose to deliver her to you. Compliments of Rogue." She knew she was being cruel but it was the first time known to the crew that Jac's little games had got himself in a pickle and she was dying to see the expression upon his face.

She turned away for a minute though and cuffed Jontae around the ears as the child finally had captured the weed and was attempting to demolish it. She gave a soft growl as she admitted to Jac. "I was separated from Rogue and the others, we were attacked. I barely made it out alive. I'm going to go back to find the rest of our troupe. You can thank Rogue for everything, it was her determination that brought us this far..not mine." Seraphine yawned and shook her coat out as Jontae decided to resume her attack on the weeds. She sighed and just gave up. Jontae wasn't her problem anymore.

---

Jontae had the bright yellow weed in her mouth when she realized that the brassy loud male that had arrived was Jacquez. She quickly abandoned her flower, though her mouth was coated in bright yellow pollen as she tried to scamper over Seraphine's legs and present herself before this new creature. Her tiny fluffy curl of a tail wagged happily as she announced. "Yous Dadhdy." Well, that is what they had all told her, it wasn't her fault he was just learning this and he hadn't even seen her yet.

She scampered back over to her yellow weed and attempted to flatten it to the ground once more with a soft growl as she watched the adults from the corner of her eye, believing they were going to try and steal her lovely treat once more. The world was her playground and she would do with it as she wished. She was a princess after all.[/html]

Messages In This Thread