you can never have enough gold
Just because Firefly wants to laugh at Jac.. sort of.

IC:

Firefly was still sore at Svara for the trouble she had caused and rather annoyed at the world. The pathetic kitten that had attached itself to her after she'd made a meal of his mother had clambered on her back and settled behind her shoulder blades. Firefly did her best to ignore the kitten but she would rather act grumpy than admit that she actually liked having the kitten about, it took away from the pain of loosing her children. Why they were always on her mind now she really didn't know but it still plagued her greatly.

She had heard the howl of the stranger and had taken the small kitten to see what was about. She needed something to take her mind off the thoughts that had invaded her normal life style. She had just been strolling up when she caught the butt end of the strangers words to their leader. She paused at the outskirts as Ruri tried to sooth things over and the child just declared the news right out to Jacquez face. A chuckle exploded from her lips as she continued on into the circle.

A raised brow greeted Jacquez as she looked down to the little brat. "Well she does look like you, sortof.." It really didn't surprise Firefly that the male had unknown children, it actually amused her greatly. She paused crouched down low to the pup who was demolishing the dandelion as Elroy leapt off her back and onto the puppy, expecting a playmate. She flinched, not knowing what was going to happen to the kitten but she ignored the two youngsters as she added. "I can help Ruri too, I miss my boys anyways." Who would have guessed Firefly was able to admit that much. She eyed the two playing as she waited to see what the king would decide of his new princess.

Messages In This Thread