I'm not angry, I'm just saying
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin dun dun dun T_T

IC...

Ayita was out stretching her legs she was not straying far from the house though Leroy was home with the pups. They were only a few days old which made her more nervous just to step outside the house. She was sitting on the porch her feet in the grass as she looked at the sky. The day felt off though she felt off from the birth and Svaras return.

She instinctively lept to her feet when she heard the howl of her king. He didn't sound alright what could have happened? What drew her to leave her pups with Leroy? Why would she though they were safe they were safe. One foot after another hit the ground as she ran her body still ached in places. She looked around as she followed the echo of his call. She felt her heart speed up as she realized that she was getting close to the cliffs.

All the packmates scents were around but Svara's and Jac's. What had happened were either hurt? There was no smell of blood so they should be ok."Jac" Ayita called racing to him seeing a piece of paper in his hand. But no Svara. Had she left again?

She grabbed the paper from him she hopped he wouldn't be mad but she wanted to know. "What happened M'lord do you know?" She asked unwrinkled the paper.

"To whoever finds this I'm glad it turned out this way. I don't think you'll ever understand, but it wasn't the pressure that drove me to this, it was the devotion. I'm not angry, I'm just saying goodbye is a second chance. I hope you'll forgive me Firefly, I've always loved you, you better come find me you bitch! Leroy, I'm sorry I wasn't a good mate, but your better off. I was to damaged for you Kujo. I don't think I should have ever hurt you, but at least I made an impression on you.
Jacquez thank you for giving me a chance. I don't think I've gotten much better then that chance you gave me. I wish I could have done better for you. I just want you to know I never ranaway from my duty, I'm sorry you ever thought I had.
I love my pack, please forget me, don't shed fucking tears they are so useless. The collar is the only item I have to leave you with, well the only thing I can give you. It was my mates, please take care of it. I'm sorry for nothing, Long live Cour Des Miracles!
Svara Thames"

She looked at the paper reading it aloud cause she couldn't focus enough to read silently. "No Svara she wouldn't she didn't she she's smarter then that." Syita said looking at Jac. She had just helped her bring her pups into the world. Why would she do this to herself. Ayita looked down into the water. There is no way she could survive

[/html]

Messages In This Thread