If Ten Million Fireflies Light Up The World
[html]
Define 'not much to go on.' D; She's just joined, and is checking out the Village storehouse in a thief-ish sort of way. There's more info on what I'm doing with Ailbhe here, if you missed it. I'm guessing Rev's past his wake up in Hanna's hut...?
WC: 301

Just as the ivory lupine was going to re-enter the storehouse, pink tongue dancing over sharp incisors, harks swiveled to the sound of laughter, and then a male's voice. Not Dawali! She thought, whirling around with an embarrassed look on her maw. Expression shifted into one of defeat as she took note of the unfamiliar brute. Certainly not Dawali, no, this male was someone completely different. Smoky grey pelt was hidden beneath strange multi-colored pants and dark jacket, and the black piece of weaponry made the white she-wolf shiver, though she knew not exactly what it was.

"A... Ailbhe Latis..." She bowed in a quick sort of gesture, fluffy neck bending with fluid ease. The four-legged female then realized the strange brute had said something else. Fresh meat? She looked down at her thin, malnourished frame. At this point, the quartz fae would eat anything, fresh or not... but the prospect of fresh meat made her mouth water. What a wonderful taste fresh meat would have... she shook her head to clear it of these hungry thoughts.

"Oh... well... I don't want to impose, ah... sir." She said shyly, watching Revian with a strange sort of intrigue. He wore clothing, for one- something Ailbhe was very unused to. And he carried a weapon, something else she found to be unusual. But if anything struck her as strange, it was that he didn't look like an AniWayan. No feathers, wearing an outlandish outfit in comparison to the mostly au natural Optime she had seen so far, and strangely... out of place, despite his Optime form.

Not like she was any better, of course... but was he perhaps as new to this pack's lifestyle as she? A light chuckle weaved its way onto slim ivory maw. This could be interesting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread