[M] a vampire in the devil town.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OH RIGHT IT'S MY TURN SORRY. Too many people. @_@

With the entrance of Gabriel, the demeanor of their happy, makeshift party immediately crashed to something else. The room stilled beneath the intimidating eyes of the clan leader, the weight of his presence heavy in the foul-smelling air. Razekiel calmed himself quickly, smile fading beneath the shade of the white cloak he'd adorned as a costume, head turning this way and that to study the expressions of his fellow partygoers. What happened? Why was everyone so serious all of a sudden? The leader hadn't even said a thing, and yet it was if a silent alarm had gone off and the clan was inherently panicking within themselves. Razekiel, of course, knew nothing of the sort.

Razekiel was too plastered to figure out why the silence had happened nor had he assumed that the party was for anything other than Samhain, but the hippie straightened his back in alarm when Anselm sulked his way away from the party. He mumbled something unheard by the dark-eared prince, but as the wolf-shaped cloud of gloom disappeared through the doors, Prince jumped to his feet. He was not well-acquainted with the clan's members yet, but Anselm was one friendly face he did not take for granted and already knew well. With Kaena's words buzzing in his cloudy head, Razekiel hastened after Anselm, staggering and stumbling and unknowingly bumping shoulders with Gabriel and Hybrid before stumbling past.

"Anselm," the prince's twisted, fried voice requested after the vanishing individual. Stumbling with his footing a little on the staircase, Razekiel tried to follow the fastest he could manage without falling flat on his face from dizziness. "Anselm, my brother! Wait for Razie, man! Don't hassle with the Fuzz, my brother! They're just here to get you down!" He erupted into some quick coughs before staggering on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread