Sugarcane in the easy morning, hoping for you
[html]

ooc: heey máa!! I did it! I was able to reply your post again! yay! it's gonna rain uhauahu

hope you like it, although it's not my best writing since I spent my day studying and doing college's works x.x

well, what can I do? that's life... and it's still far better than study maths and chimestry uhauaha

W.C.: 211

The body of the small wolf seemed to relax entirely with the welcoming of her friend. Claire sighed, and turned round again to face Catherine with a smile, approaching them a bit – she still sensed something telling her that so much closeness was bad thing.

“So… congratulations! I didn’t even know you were pregnant…! How is it to be a mother? Huh…?” she barely stopped to think about Catherine’s question “Well… I’m slowly getting used to live in here… though I still miss my old pack…” she shrugged “But I’m the least thing to think about here. I want to know about you... and your little fluffy cute babies. They have a name already? Is the father near? Do I know him?” the words popped out of her mouth without thinking much: her curiosity was so strong she could barely think. Claire was so happy to see the newborns, and that her dear friend seemed good – although a bit tired -, she even didn’t stop to wait to hear Catherine’s answers. She only noticed it when the air on her lungs were almost all gone. The small femme took a deep breath, and waited to hear the responses, with a wagging tail and her tongue rolled out of her wide-smiling mouth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread