Take Me to Where the Birds Fly
[html]

OOC: WC: 416. Music Playing: BYOB by System of a Down

The metal of the old cargo plane glinted in the midday sunlight as Sinatra made his way to it. Only having been accepted into the pack of Crimson Dreams a day prior, he was being kept under intent watch by his younger (yet much much bigger) cousin Jazper. Constantly trying to make Sinatra’s life better in a day had been too much for the Dalmatian hybrid and he’d snuck out, sadly leaving his revolver and shorts behind. The male sighed as he felt along the hot metal, wondering what kind of beings had flown it before he was even born. He pondered what Jazper was doing. Either in bed with Ghita, or fretting over where he was.

He giggled at the thought of the eight foot wolf running around the mansion looking for him. "I’ll be found eventually," he said, grinning to himself. Eventually.. He sighed again and sat down, leaning back against the metal frame of the air vehicle. He was still too weak to shift into his other two forms, and he found it annoying. It had taken a couple hours to walk over here, even after managing to snare a rabbit or two and take some large drinks from a stream. "Starving sucks!" He groaned loudly and looked up to the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly. Slapping his tail to the metal, he pondered what it was like to fly the beast. As high as the birds, higher even! He grinned to himself and closed his eyes, letting the sun shine off his white fur.

"I wonder what’s inside…" he asked himself, standing up and moving towards the back of the plane. He started to come across rips in the hull, and the farther back he got the bigger they did. Eventually he found one he could slip into, and grinned. "There’s hardly one big enough for Jazzy!" He giggled loudly and blushed as it echoed inside the large hull. There were some boxes scattered about, and when he looked in one, he was saddened that it was empty. He looked in another, and noticed it was empty as well. "Well this sucks! They got everything!" He huffed to himself and was about to leave, but he perked his floppy ears, jumping to a corner as he heard noises outside. I better not have let somebody follow me, or I could be in trouble… he thought to himself, ready to defend himself if necessary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread