The slave boy
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
suckaaage q-q;;

Lilac eyes focused intently on the silvery man next to him on the bench. He did not look nauseous at all, but he was quite certain that it was all about practise and adaption. This was Conor’s first trip; he had never experiences floating on top of waves. He quite liked the floor under him to be still and compact, but to be true this too was a quite enjoyable experience. At least now it was. The young boy smiled dreamily while he gently rocked along with the boat’s movements. Orbs darted t o watch landscape travel by. It was quite cool actually.

He was surprised to know that the silver male’s family was camping out in Halifaz. He thought the territory was mostly empty, but he guessed a little group easily could live there without any problems. ”I’m Conor Soul and I’m from Dahlia de Mai.” the boy said slowly yet excitedly, pointing in a direction where he currently believed his homeland was located. ”I don’t recognize your accent at all. Where are you from, Rurik?” the boy wondered, asking the question the instant it randomly tumbled into his head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread