The slave boy
[html]
SSWM 349

He was starting to wonder how exactly he felt about everything. It was as if everything had been tuned down several levels and he often caught his thoughts and focus wandering off without his permission. He believed the male when he said that he was in good hands. The adult seemed completely at ease on his seat, steering the boat like this was something he had been born to do. Well, apparently he was, coming all the way from cold Russia half across the globe. How incredibly interesting was not that? Why would he stay here for a longer period of time if he could discover the whole world on-board of his boat? Oh, if Conor just could travel and be free. The thought tempted every time it touched his conscious mind, but he knew that he would probably never leave this place. At least not unless Alexey came with him. Oh, yes, Alexey. It would have been amazing to go out on endless journeys with her all alone. The boy grimaced at his own thoughts, for they were going in a direction he did not like.

The vessel was moving in a more upset way now than the boy was accustomed to now. He could feel his body slide down on the floor again and he crawled on all four over to the side of the boat to peek over the railing again. Oh, it was a bumpy ride alright. He wondered how deep the water was. The walk home increased the longer he stayed here. He turned to Rurik with a rather pathetic question. ”How do I get off this thing! What if I don’t find my way home?” Yes, that could prove a problem if he did not know where he was. He tried to focus on the scenery passing by, but he was unable to recognize where he was. Obviously he would only have to follow the river upwards until he found the spot where he had first found the boat, but Alexey would get angry if he did not come home in time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread