they say they ride horses!
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The boy stood patiently on his spot as he waited. He did however allow his lavender orbs to investigate the nearby scenery. He thought that nature alone was quite pleasant, but he did also quite like the remaining human buildings back home. Halifax seemed to be a quite extraordinary place as well, but he still felt traces of terror and fear when he walked too close to the fallen human city. The trauma from his early childhood could still sting worse than any bee. He was certain there were lots of libraries and abandoned book stores there though. One day he would have to gather all the courage he could find and take a walk there. Dahlia had claimed a great amount of territory and that meant that Halifax was not too far away. Despite the fact that Haku Soul was the scariest person in the world, Dahlia felt safe and secure. If his emotions turned on the boy while exploring the city where he almost had died then it would not take too long before he would be able to walk on Dahlia soil again.

When he first saw the approaching Aniwaya wolf his lips curled upwards instantly. He could not erase that amused smile no matter how much he tries, but at least he managed to keep that surprised laughter from bubbling up his throat and out between those treacherous lips. He guessed that the male was generally light gray, but it seemed he had gone through with some odd activity that had left him with green and blue dye on his hands and arms. It looked quite funny. Conor’s face grew slightly shy, and the stupid smile made him feel bad because he did not know if it would make the other boy feel bad. Perhaps that was how he looked every day. Conor had no idea, but he absolutely hated the thought of screwing up in any way.

The Soul boy only felt worse when it was revealed that this boy stuttered. He felt so bad, poor boy. Lavender eyes could no longer look directly at the boy, so he was unable to see the light blush in the Aniwayan’s face. That was a good thing. His own cheeks soon held a touch of the same colour. He wished he had not called for a member of this pack. ”Uhm.” the young Dahlian said, wildly searching his brain for the words he had prepared while he had been waiting to see if anyone would come and greet him. His head suddenly felt so messy now, and because this was a new situation with a stranger present he was starting to get attacked by spikes of adrenaline. ”I’m Conor, hello,.. uhm, I..” Lilac eyes wanted to look at the person he was talking to, but he couldn’t quite do it. ”I..” This was horrible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread