they say they ride horses!
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

This boy’s name was Claudius and he looked weird. Conor did not know where his gaze should be allowed to settle. If he looked at the other boy he knew he would just end up staring because of the unique and mismatching colours. He had never seen anything like it, never briefly touched the thought of using dye in such a manner. For all he knew this could be some kind of mutant with mutant arms in very wrong colours. It was never easy to know things because ‘Souls was inhabited by many special individuals. Conor knew this already. Suddenly the young Dahlian spotted another wolf, a woman close by. The Soul boy became puzzled then, realizing that she had no intentions of interfering the two boys’ meeting. She looked quite much older than the youth and Conor wondered if it could possibly be Claudius’ mother.

It was nice to have an easy question to respond to while finding his premade presentation. ”I am from Dahlia de Mai, from far northeast I think.” The young boy took a chance and allowed his lavender eyes to return fully to the other adolescent. ”I have not been here before and I’m curious about these lands.” Lilac gaze slowly moved down the pale’s boy’s throat and over to shoulder then down to those green and blue patches. ”This is Aniwaya, is it not?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread