they say they ride horses!
Aren't there internet spellcheckers? I've had to use those a few times. :o

[html]
Claudius was genuinely surprised when Conor began expressing interest in his dying abilities. Claudius had never really told anyone what he did, mostly because no one had really asked. Until recently, the only luperci around his age had been his family, and he had been to afraid to venture out of the tribelands to meet other puppies. Thus, he had grown up more or less with the same faces, mostly with Noir and Ocèane, and avoiding Attila when possible. At the mention of it being cool, Claudius blushed a little, not used to receiving compliments from strangers.

"T-thanks," he replied politely. Of course, then Conor asked a really big question, causing Claudius to widen his eyes in surprise. "Oh, I-I don't know, I-I had a t-tough time with m-mine... I w-wouldn't want to m-make you l-look s-stupid if I messed up," he stated honestly. He did not want Conor to dislike him if he ruined his fur. Claudius only wanted Conor to like him -- maybe enough to some day come back to AniWaya to say hello to him -- and did not want to mess it up! Claudius wondered if he should leave now, and just keep things where they were. No dying Conor's fur and they could maybe have small, quiet conversations every so often. That would be nice. Claudius didn't want anyone to hate him.

Claudius glanced behind him for a moment, double-checking to see if Tayui was still there; she was. Claudius let out a quiet sigh of relief, then turned back to look at Conor once more. He had light, brown and tan fur, and Claudius did not want to go around ruining it. And even if he could dye it, what would he do?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread