they say they ride horses!
[html]
Spellchecker i have, but at home there's a nifty cool grammar checker too. Sometimes it reveals some of my less pretty sentence structure D:

The young Dahlian did not doubt that Claudius had had a hard time creating the dyed figure on his arm, but the result was in fact quite impressive, so why wouldn’t the pale boy be able to do something similar a second time? After all, practise made perfect, wasn’t it so? Ears fell slightly in quiet disappointment when it was made clear that the pale Aniwayan seemed not particularly interested in dying his fur. It was a shame, because it looked quite awesome and it would have given them an opportunity to get better acquainted. The lilac eyed male thought this boy was quite friendly and saw possibilities for them, but he had to take the possibility that Claudius was not all that interested into consideration as well.

The golden boy was a bit uncertain of how to react, but eventually he too decided to be honest. ”That’s too bad, it sure could have been fun. And I wouldn’t have cared all that much if it had not turned out as good as yours, because it would eventually be washed out and I don’t care if people laugh at me or not.” Especially they were making fun of him because of such a silly thing as a part of dyed fur. Conor meant what he said. Over the last months his confidence had shot through the roof. It was not on a dangerous level, but rather balanced as it should be. He had also started to adapt to an attitude that said that no one could make him really feel bad without his permission. This was what he tried to believe and follow, at least in theory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread