just don't let me go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<33

The ocean had answered his praise with a welcoming, appreciative gust of wind and a rush of water over his calves. Razekiel breathed in the thick, crispy ocean air and cherished the taste of salt on his tongue, fond of its foreign and tangy flavor in the chilled wind, and smiled at the great sea with such admiration as if he was looking into the eyes of his father. That was wrong, of course; Razekiel hardly even knew his father. Actually, had the two even met? He couldn't seem to recall. From what he remembered of his mother's words when he was young, his father had not been much to remember in the first place, and that was that. Razekiel had hardly looked back on it since.

His mother, however, was a different story. At the sound of her voice, the red-faced prince's features lit immediately, her tone recognizable even under the heavy influence of drugs. The hybrid turned quietly and smiled at her as she approached, the boy mildly surprised but pleased that the woman had somehow managed to find him. "Well if it isn't the bright-eyed sunshine," Razekiel grinned, nonchalant with a crisp voice as always. "Father Ocean's really kickin' today, man. Here, let me keep you warm." The prince staggered a little closer and wrapped his arms around her, reeking of marijuana and shivering himself from the cold, although it was clear he didn't notice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread