just don't let me go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'll PM them to you, then.

Razekiel grinned widely when his mother accepted his words. It was clear that the concepts mystified her, but even in his mellowed state the prince could understand that. Had he been in his youth, ideas like Mother Earth and Father Ocean and the wonderful world of colors and life around them would have been something he might have detested; younger Razekiel had been a destroyer, a hater, and thus nature and all its boundless beauty would have just been another thing he could have ripped apart to try and balance the angry, dark emotions in his head that he refused to release, unlike Samael.

Things had changed since then, of course. "My old group of buddies taught me that," the coyote smiled. "They called themselves Juniper Peace. I had a bad tumble-fall and they found me, man. I hated them but they wouldn't fly the coop, man. After some time they all made sense and I stuck around. It was a good time while it lasted, boss." He smiled openly, but it was clear that he wasn't saying the whole story: Juniper Peace was where he should have still been, but he was no longer the creature they had tried to make him be. Deep down, Razekiel Lykoi had always thrived; the second he hastened away from Juniper, the second Marsh became Razekiel once more.

He did frown, however, when his mother admitted to the killing. "Aw, sunshine, I'm disappointed," the prince admitted, his demeanor sinking just slightly. "We're all children of Mother Earth, man. We have no right to kill one another without real reason." ...The reason she gave, of course, not being killworthy in his head, somehow. "Peace and love, sunshine. We're not killing creatures. Killers are the damned sinners, man." The prince smiled some eerily crooked, unexplainable smile and flashed the peace sign as always.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread