just don't let me go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Home is where your heart is, man," the hybrid quoted, seeming to understand his mother's words clearly on the account of Oregon. He hadn't the slightest idea of where such a place was, but if he recalled correctly, Juniper Peace and its constant, wander-travels paced throughout southern Canada, along the country's border. They weren't cold-loving people, so-to-say, but they had many distractions from the cold that made its bite and nip much more acceptable. Razekiel decided to leave such details as unsaid, but smirked a little to himself boyishly as he recalled the good ol' days before everything had gone wrong. "Juniper was like living in another dimension, man. I didn't know people could be so chill. A lot more chill than both Infernis I remember, yeah?" A smile. Inferni hadn't changed since he was a child; leadership had switched and its placement moved, but the feel and legacy was the same. As peace-loving as Razekiel was, he was an Inferni creature: those that knew that would judge him as such. "You haven't told me why you left Inferni in the first place, boss."

He breathed in and exhaled deeply as she spoke, a hint of regret in the melancholy of her voice. "Nonsense, sunshine," the prince grinned his fangs, "the world's a big place, yeah? There's plenty of demons worse than yours. Besides, if Mother Earth doesn't mind me, than she's gonna love you, man."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread