just don't let me go
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze2.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 256px 0px; font-family:'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Sorry, I is slow. @_@

Although he had a great respect for her, Razekiel was well aware of his mother's background and the demons she had created for herself. She was not the most innocent creature, this he knew, but in the end she was his mother, and that was that. Razekiel treasured family; after a couple years away from any Lykoi blood, he'd started to miss his family's dark tendencies and the thrill of the hunt and such. Nowadays he wouldn't take part in it, of course, but to see that thrill in his mother's eyes like when they were young, well, he wouldn't have given it up for the world.

"Nothing is more liberatin' than takin' a stroll, sunshine," he smiled. "Just look at me, man. A couple years away, and now I can't go back. Maybe a little time away from Inferni was good for you, man." Razekiel stretched, still shaking in the cold of the ocean breeze, before staring up at the sky with a broad, mellowed smile. "Mother Nature's the only woman for me, man," he said, but soon broke into a chuckle and began to elbow Kaena jokingly. "I mean, it's not like I haven't done others, kahuna."

<style type="text/css">
.raze-willow b{font-weight:bold; color:#354F27; letter-spacing:1px;}
.raze-willow p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread