Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: PP if need be. Where I would like his scars to be, would be three strikes on his stomach, from clawing at him and the same right above the base of his tail. Also I don't really care if there's a reason for them to attack, just make it happen xP. SSWM:201

Why are you carrying a stick? the young one had spoken to the golden brute. Daisuke smiled. "Well, this staff is important to me. I made it with someone special to me, so I carry it around so I know it's safe. Also, it's very effective for traveling up mountains, and helping with carrying stuff. " the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, his stupid face holding that same stupid smile. Can you go wander…somewhere else? Here isn’t a good place. the male then asked him. Daisuke tilted his head. He really wanted to go deeper within the territory, to find his way to the den of Snake, but he couldn't tell these 'yotes that was where he was going. Before Daisuke had been able to answer the sandy pup, the crimson beast he had seen from afar had approached the pup and asked mason if there was something that was wrong. " I wanted to find a beach. You guys have one, do you not?" he spoke, not really wanting to leave, and he did know that they did have a beach because he had met Snake on the beach the first time he had come into Inferni lands.

" And who might you be? The name's Daisuke." he spoke, looking to the crimson male.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread