I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: Totally got distracted and forgot to put this up today. Thank god I remembered before like midnight. xP; Hill of Graves because I feel frisky. Also, this is a short post, because...Just because..

It's got to be this way, You're the one for me! I'm walking in the sun and around and around, I can feel the love that's inside out. I'm walking in the sun and around and around.. The last week or so he had been in his den in the forest because of the pain. The pain that had been on his back, his tongue, ears, lips. He had gotten reckless, and then he had also gotten high on the adrenaline that would pump through his body because of each sensation from the metal piercing through his flesh. It was all just a rush to him, and he had almost gone crazy on it, that was....if they hadn't run out of the metal studs. His body moved through the deteriorated terrain. The place was dead. The entire area. The grass, trees. His oceanic orbs looked around, he couldn't believe this place. It was creepy as hell. I thought that Xeris said it was beautiful, not fucking creepy here the boy thought, his fur pricking up on the back of his neck and a shiver running up his spine.

He tiptoed between the gravestones, sometimes running into spiderwebs that ran between them. What were these stones? He had no clue, but a few of them he looked at closer. They held symbols on the stone, engraving. What it was, he didn't know. It just looked like a bunch of symbols put next to each other. Each one he tried to look at, he saw the same type of letters sometimes, and then completely new ones that he had never seen on any of the others. Most of them had a symbol shaped like "R.I.P" at the top of them. He didn't understand it, and so he moved on rather quickly. His staff tapping the soft dirt beneath his paws as he walked through the graveyard. Where the hell was he again? This place did smell the same as Xeris and the lands he was on when he met her. Phoenix Valley this was supposed to be. The male looked around, his audits pulled forward, and his head moving from right to left, scanning the area, trying to find some sort of life. But no. The only thing here is death...

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread