I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: It'll try to keep up.

The feo's body was tensing, and so was the air around them. Her own aura was more likely a purplish-red color, and his own a calming light blue. He did not want to fight, but her increasing hostility meant that she was ready to do something about his trespass. Audits pressed flat against his large skull, and he bowed his head lightly to her. He did not make eye contact anymore, he was beyond that point, only now trying to show her that he meant no harm, and that he was not going to do anything. It tried to make himself look like a little puppy, though it wasn't working because he was in his optime form, and because he was almost an adult. There was no way he could make himself look younger. Is your nose clogged or broken then? she asked, her body inching closer. His own feet took a step back with every step she took forward. Considering that I can still smell you, I'm pretty sure my nose it fine, m'lady. he spoke as politely as he could.

He kept his gaze adverted, but he also kept his peripherals on the female, not trusting her not to attack. Daisuke expected her to attack him more than anything at the moment. There was no way he could get out of this one, he would try to flee, but he was too scared to turn his back to her. He was afraid she might just get enough leverage to jump to the back of his neck, and just be able to kill him right then and there. The first rule his father taught him was "Never turn your back on an opponent. No matter if they are wounded, or if they say they will not harm you." He could not turn his back, his morals told him not to.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread