I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: It's cool.

Daisuke had gotten the top of her maw in his hand, and he wrapped it around to where he could get between her upper and lower, him just holding the top. He looked at the feo, and saw her move her lips as if to speak, but no sound mumbled out of her maw. His brow cocked lightly before he decided to speak. M'lady, Once you get your teeth out of my flesh, I will gladly release your face. he spoke. She applied the same amount of pressure as she did hold onto him. He respected her for doing that, though since she had bitten him, and quite hard, there was more than likely to be evidence.

Why are you so hasty to attack, m'lady? Did I unknowingly threaten you? he asked before he tapped the bridge of her nose with his finger that was resting on it before he was tapping. Hostility never solved anything, it only lead to more hostility. Peace is the way to live, m'lady. he spoke, sounding much like a hippie.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread