sever the shame we have come to reclaim.
[html]

300+

Savina wished she knew more about ships and travel and things of that sort. That was one thing that she wished had been different (well, there were a lot of things she wished had been different) while she lived in Italy. She wished that she had lived anywhere but Monti Sabini. Easily she recalled the awe and wonder that had taken over her when her mother had taken herself and her siblings on a secret trek to Rome. The young girl had become delightfully overwhelmed by all of the strange sights and sounds of the world that she was so forcefully sheltered from. At the time she hadn't minded the peacefulness of her pack, but now that she was older and looking back on her life there were so many things she didn't know about her own country. Monti Sabini had been a fiercely guarded pocket that had kept the rest of the luperci world away. Savina wished she had had more exposure to that world.

As Rurik looked at her curiously she felt a stab of guilt hit her. It was pretty silly of her to assume that he had a connection with Serge. The two looked nothing alike and her father's family would have never approved of such an appearance. If anything Rurik would be a black sheep, just like she was. Still, she couldn't help but feel relief that he had never heard of such wolf. Sighing and letting the smile come back to her features she shook her head. "No, he is from Italy, as am I." Emerald eyes met his apologetically. "I'm sorry, it's that he is my father and I am not exactly...fond of him. In any matter, I'm Savina Marino. It is very nice to meet you Rurik." It had startled her so for she had never heard anyone else carry that surname outside of her home. Hearing it had brought all the old ghosts to come rushing back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread