sever the shame we have come to reclaim.
[html]

300+

It relieved her that she hadn't upset her companion, Savina didn't like to step on anyone's toes. She did her best to be polite and pleasant to everyone she met, it was simply a part of her nature. Of course she wasn't perfect and did have her issues but for the most part she was a kind and caring soul. She sensed a bit of that in the Russian male as well and she guessed that that could be one of the reasons they were clicking so quickly. "Yes, he should, but the sad thing is he thinks he is," she sighed. Serge's views of right and wrong were completely wrapped up in what the elite of her birth pack thought was proper and improper. Though it hadn't been proper of one of the favorite sons of the pack to have an extramarital affair with someone. He had been lucky though, his privilege and the fact that he was a man had given him the chance to shirk the shame and responsibility. It was only Amata and the pups that had suffered.

The mention of Rome instantly brightened her up again though and her emerald optics lit with the memory. "You've been to Rome too? It is so beautiful. I only saw it once, when I was very young, but I fell in love with it. I wish I could have seen it once more before I came here." Not that she for a moment regretted ending up here. It was here that she had found her love and had been reunited with her siblings, where she had started her own family. There were things she missed about Italy though, and things she wished she could relive. "Are you a sailor then, signore Russo?" If he was from a place called Russia and had been to Italy and was now here she imagined he must be, or at least a traveler of sorts, and the best way to get to such distant lands was by sea.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread