sever the shame we have come to reclaim.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Oh, what a surprise, a Siefail. D:

The silver-furred werewolf was glad to hear that Savina had family other than her despicable father; he was glad that the children had at least known Kiska for a little while, but he was quite sad to think that Zaets, Zorish, and Vladimir would never know the expansive family ready to take them in and adore them—all because of him. Rurik almost sighed outwardly; the search for his sons seemed desperate now at best. They had been a part of the northern territories, so far as he knew, and perhaps they had died in the goddamn fire, burned to a crisp. He couldn't imagine such a horrible death.

"Some family is surely better than none, aye," he agreed wholeheartedly, though his mind reflected heavily on his children who would not know the rest of their heritage in Sobirat'sya. "Family is very important," he stated, sort of as a corollary or further agreement to the sable-furred woman's words. He was glad to have met her here; the conversation was enlightening, and Rurik was quite glad to meet the woman. She spoke again of her surname, and he looked at her funny, realizing he knew that name from somewhere else. He snapped his fingers, and spoke when she was finished speaking. "Marino," he said with a grin. "You got a kid, right?" he asked, thinking of Cambria. "Cambria?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. They hadn't really talked about dear old Mom, but their conversation had been quite fun nonetheless. It should have tipped him off when she was talking about Italy, but the silver-furred werewolf was slow to make these connections sometimes, and only the repetition of the woman's surname had jogged his memory.

The werewolf listened to her speak once more and winced at her description. "Oy, I have been in the bowels of a ship before, it is not fun at all," he said, shaking his head. "Mine sympathy," he offered. "If you'd like, maybe sometime I can show you? I got a little boat, if you know a lake," he offered with a sly grin. He had no idea he was speaking to a mated woman, after all. The presence of children to Rurik had failed to indicate a man—he figured maybe she was even still single, despite that warning bell.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread