I know, I know, I know
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake), yeah it'll be over with this post, and YUSH! we do need to thread again with these two.

The two were dancing, dancing, having a merry time. Daisuke was moving his hips, and stepping from side to side, back and forth, and just as he was figuring that he and Addison could get closer, and dance together, bracing one another, she had grabbed out to him, and started to fall back. Daisuke struck out to catch her, but he failed, and she fell to the floor. The drunken male giggled lightly before he put himself to the ground and crawled over towards her. Oceanic orbs looked at her as he cocked his head at the sight of her eyes closed. Why yyyyou ssssleeping Addi? the male giggled as he poked her stomach a few times with this clawed finger. He didn't get a reaction though, which puzzled him, and the male stalked over to her other side and looked at her from each angle. He poked her mouth with his clawed finger, and she was completely limp.

Fear coursed through the boy's veins as he thought about her being dead. His heart raced. Normally he would know what to do, but now, now he was freaking out. He did know what to do with a dead woman. He didn't want her to be dead either. The golden male sniffled lightly as the thoughts of her being dead was going through his head. Audits pinned back, and he let a tear fall from his eye. He was having so much fun too. The male then got up and decided that he might as well try and get help. The drunken male took his bottle of vodka with him as he stumbled out of the bar and towards the pack lands that he knew she was from. He tried to follow the scent, but he was too drunk to do so, so he randomly found his way out of Halifax.

-Exit Daisuke-

[/html]

Messages In This Thread