I'll stop the world and melt with [you]
[html]

Asked Sace about posting really quick so you guys can do what you have to XD wc: 243

”I can hear you, you know. And fuck you, no way anyone's stuffing anything in my mouth you weirdo! I ain't stupid! You think it didn't hurt when I was laying there on top of this thing? I won't lose control." She had been through pain before and had her own ways of dealing with it. She would clench her teeth together and bear through it, just like she had with Halo and the rats. Why wouldn't the healer ask Addison directly if she thought she could take it before deciding to ask Hemming? Hemming wasn't anything to her! He was her friend, but that didn't mean he could make decisions to her when she was right here, awake! The healer lady probably didn't think that she could make decisions in this state...but Addi knew when she was getting the bad end of a deal. She wouldn't let them hold her down or shove anything anywhere! She would run away first!

"What are you, anyway, some kind of torturer? Already been there, thanks, didn't like it too much. I think if I went through that shit I can go through this. Hemming, you sit behind me. Pull this thing out through the front, lady. Just grab it and pull it out real quick.” She could lean on Hemming if she needed to. He could support her with his arms and torso, but getting held down...she'd rather die than have someone hold her down.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread