[J] I would have stayed up with you all night...
[html]

::OOC:: *Flooflepoofles up something that doesn't reiterate what's already going on too much.*
WC: 210

Each time Sylvie's thrashes ceased, she swayed weakly in Alaine's arms, crying, calling out for the parents that had abandoned her, willing them to make these horrible nightmares stop. But alas, these shades of her once family did nothing but stare.

"Mommy! Daddy! Sauvez-moi! Je vous prie! Ne pas me laisser encore une fois! Non...!" Her parents ever plagued her hallucination, devious smiles upon their maws as the would continuously fade in and out of existence before her very eyes, changing into the terrible shadows that raked and clawed at her. Thrashing again, she tried to fight off the terrifying shapes before they could harm her, all the while berating herself for being such a horrible child, though she never did anything wrong.

"Please... please... leave me alone!" She finally cried out, burrowing into the cream and white dog's arms, partially aware of her crooning words, her soothing touch... the only semblance of comfort the poor little girl could manage. Faraway gaze found and shrank away from devil's black gaze as she was taken into another room, watching in horror as the king of Cour des Miracles warped into a horned beast with deep red fur and gaping sharp teeth. She wailed, hid from view, and continued her frightened mannerisms.

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread