Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Brows furrowed for a moment at the accent that the voice claimed. It was certainly not one that was familiar to the youth, but it was far from unpleasant. The way this male spoke was difficult to dislike simply because Strel had never really heard many varied accents. He doubted he had his own among other natives to the continent, though the way this one spoke, it was probable he were from wherever Jacquez took his own random phrases. However, the way the King had spoken them seemed far different from the accent that the gray creature had. They did not fit well enough, so that simply confused Strel slightly. What kind of an accent was that?

"No pain, no gain, I guess," he shrugged, smoothing back the fur on his neck. It was not a motto that the redhead remotely supported. The words simply screamed masochist to him. Why suffer to gain? Surely, there were more pleasurable ways to attain things. "I'm Strelein von Rosnete, though Strel is enough if you like not wasting ten seconds of your life," he introduced himself, grinning wryly up at the other. If he were older, he would have jutted his hand up to shake, but in his youth, he thought it silly. If this silver male offered his hand, though, he would have no choice but to shake. He was not rude, he just had less formal ideas of greetings.

The redhead attempted a charming smile, one eyebrow raised higher than the other. "Say, where did you pick up that rather sexy accent? I haven't heard it before, and I wonder if there would be any chance for me to find myself a catch with such a tone of voice." Shifting his gaze briefly to the entrance to the hotel, Strel let his mind wander back to the thought of searching for booze. He wondered if this guy knew where the alcohol was hidden. Or maybe even help?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread