Hide and Seek, alcohol style
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... star-2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It's understandable. Don't worry Big Grin

There was just something about that accent that Strel liked to listen to. It was probably just the fascination with the exotic that led him to actually listen to what it was the other male was saying to him rather than half listen and figure out the rest. However, he had not a single desire to find out where the male's hometown, birthplace, what have you, was. It was irrelevant. What was relevant was the now and the here. No preoccupation with the past would do anyone any good at all. They would be stuck in that which had happened already and they would fail to see the future slam into them like an enraged mother bear.

Strel had almost been surprised at the reaction the other gave over his declaration, or rather, lack there of. Sometimes other wolves were simply perplexed by his preferences; sometimes they did not care; and other times, they were simply disgusted and bothered by it. They claimed it unnatural. Well his retort had always been "if you're walking on two legs, then you are an unnatural wolf. I walk on two legs, so I am unnatural. Simple as that". It usually shut them up pretty damn fast. However, here, it seemed to get fewer and fewer strange looks and questioning glances in his vivid direction. It was very nice to know that those who knew did not really care, and if they did, they did not bother to tell him to 'convert' him.

At the mention of the booze, Strel's eyes lit up. He knew it! He knew it was a good idea to have asked! Now he could give his King a proper gift of some foreign brewed alcohol to add to his pile. He practically danced on the spot. "Oh! Well that's great! I don't have to go looking much further for some then," he stated, nodding his head with a smile. Though the look faltered a bit when the other had asked for a trade. Trade? Strel had not brought anything to trade for it, having thought he would simply find the booze. Looking down, thinking, Strel bit his lip slightly. What could I possibly give of equal value? A sigh escaped him and he uttered a few words he hoped would not be turned harshly against him, "I have nothing on me. What would you like for a bottle of each? "
[/html]

Messages In This Thread