I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: [Occasus Promontorium]; Ugh short start. 300+

1. Character Name: Cotl Van Ulrich
2. Character Birthdate (including year):October 28, 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Coyote x New Guinea Singing Dog
5. Gender: MALE
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Jacobymayownyou - AIM/Yahoo
7. How you found 'Souls: Ha!
8. Initial post: Look below, fool.

So you think I won't be able to make it on my own, huh ya' little bitch?! he could remember the conversation. It's not that, I just... FUCK! You see, that's what I'm talking about, you can't control it, and people will just outcast you for it. I will always be an outcast, and I can't just sit here and let my life rot -SHIT- away. It's getting worst Cotl. You can't even speak a sentence... Shut the fuck up. he remembered it like it was yesterday. The dumb Coyote tried to keep the male in his den all the time, and Cotl couldn't deal with the same scene everyday. He couldn't deal with the other male anymore. He needed to he away, get some chicks, and get wasted in lands elsewhere. He needed to party his ass off. That's what he planned on doing. The short optime male looked around with his bi-colored orbs. He had approached some sort of borders, lined with skulls on pikes. The male approached the pike, and touched it with his hand. Wolf. thought the male before he looked to the open land before him. A twitch of his audits topped off his observation of the lands.

His tail still as he moved forward. His head lifted to the sky, and his audits flipped back. Come to me, children of the devil. his voice lifted to the sky, a rather sad song filling the air around him. His voice carried on, reaching whom-ever's audits. The male was small. Probably smaller than a lot of the Coyotes around here. He barely was larger than any of his family on his father's side. He was larger than everyone on his mother's, but barely anyone on his father's. He let his voice die down, and he mounted a boulder, waiting for anyone to answer his call. The male looked rather bored sitting upon his perch, his eyes to the tops of the hills around him, one arm resting on his knee that was bent, his other arm back behind him, a majority of his weight being put on the arm he was leaning on, and his other leg straight out. He let a loud noise come from his throat, kindof a mixture between a cough, and someone trying to clear their throat. Boy, did he have issues.

-----------------------------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread