I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: adding me to the house list would be cool, as well as this thread ending OOCly with them picking out a room and exploring and such. Yeah, this'll be the last post then xP

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find one there. That's where I got my own, But I ain't been there in a while, and I'd like to keep it that way for a while. Maybe indefinitely. she spoke to him. She seemed nervous about the idea of going to the city, but Cotl shrugged his shoulders if she didn't want to go, then she didn't want to. He wasn't going to force her to go where she didn't want to. Cotl was more than happy to go by himself, and Maybe on the way to there he could score a job or something. He was feeling the need to drive a needle into some flesh. He shrugged the thought off, not bothering to go back to the subject. He let his throat clear once again, before he heard her go back onto the tattooing subject. I only ever met two others who knew how to do this kinda stuff, so it's kinda rare over here, I guess. she spoke. He nodded his head. Then that meant that he should have a lot of jobs to do in the area. He let a small smirk fall on his face. Gut, That means I -NYEH- will get many things for trades. spoke the male, continuing on right alongside his companion.

Don't blame you for leaving them, then, This is the Forest of Nod. Best prey's around this area, especially in the mansion gardens. We'll be there soon. he listened to her words once more and again nodded his head in agreement. Forest of Nod. There's also a mansion in the forest as well since the mansion has a garden. A Mansion. muttered the male as he imagined it. He had seen many in Germany as well as castles so he knew what she was talking about but he was unsure about how big it would be, since there were so many different grades. He guessed he'd have to see when they got there.

OOC Ending:
The two walked along the old road to the Mansion. They arrived and explored. Cotl took the last bedroom on the left side of the hallway on the second floor.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread