Everyday is Exactly the Same
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ktable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 Touch and die

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 Touch and die

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/MjYak.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">
Eroding all your freedoms. Down the rabbit hole.

OOC: You see that credit right there at the bottom of this table? Yeah, that means that Ryne made this table. She's vicious if you steal. Steal and I find out, I sick Cotl on you, as well as Ryuzaki. Those two...You don't want to fuck with.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Ryne
[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! This table is for COTL only. Steal, and I'll cut your face off.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Cotl Ulrich, You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

[/html]

[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: Thanks m'dear <3

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Your character thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

ooc: James made this table for me since he brokeded one of my other tables he made for me awhile back

In Character

<style>
.cotl-a02 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-a02 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.cotl-a02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.cotl-a02-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#919092; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cotl-a02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-a02 {background-color:#27221a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbbabc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /cotl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

Speak

[/html]

[html]
look at these people, amazing how sheep will show up for the slaughter

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at dui neque. Mauris mattis arcu suscipit nisl scelerisque adipiscing. Nam bibendum venenatis mauris, et tristique turpis dapibus ornare. Curabitur in tortor sed odio consectetur condimentum nec sed tellus. Praesent pharetra, enim sit amet consectetur egestas, elit ipsum sollicitudin eros, at ornare augue nisl quis nisi. Proin a felis nec mi venenatis laoreet. Morbi mattis dictum eleifend. Suspendisse elit nisi, ornare ut varius adipiscing, tincidunt vel mauris. Vivamus mi lacus, congue vel scelerisque et, convallis vel neque. Cras a nisl augue, nec feugiat lorem. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Integer ac velit mi. "Now that your savior’s as still as the grave, you’re beginning to fear me... Like cavemen fear thunder, I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?"
ooc: "slipping" iii---Table © Miyu <333

[/html]

[html]

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! table for COTL. No one else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; "Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris." Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.
[/html]

[html]

OOC: © Table image by Jacoby, Cotl drawing © Titmouse
Tell me would you kill to save a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
CRASH, CRASH, BURN!

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

[html]

Word Count: 000 O y helo thar I am your out of character rantings and ravings. :3

In Character

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ante libero, lobortis eu viverra eget, ullamcorper non nunc. Cras tellus ligula, commodo ac molestie sit amet, convallis ac dui. Quisque sed tincidunt neque. Suspendisse vel dignissim leo. Phasellus lacinia hendrerit mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut a nisl nec magna rutrum iaculis viverra vitae lectus. Ut aliquet arcu id augue porta a eleifend dui pulvinar. Mauris pellentesque molestie libero eu ullamcorper. Donec quis ante auctor nulla euismod pellentesque ac sit amet dolor. Maecenas vel cursus leo. Nullam mollis, quam et tempus facilisis, enim dui convallis arcu, vel elementum risus ipsum in ipsum.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

ooc...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeB5 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffae2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeB5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freeB5 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ab2400;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... free-5.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:245px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#ab2400;}
</style>

ooc muurrr

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]
OOC here:... finally you made a new cotl table goddamn

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlonly b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlonlyooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.cotlonly p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlonly {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cq1v3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

A rant or harangue is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument; rather, it is typically an attack on an idea, a person or an institution, and very often lacks proven claims. Such attacks are usually personal attacks. Compare with a dialectic. Your character thinks this is amusing. In some cases, rants can be based on partial fact, or may be entirely factual but written in a comedic/satirical form, a well known example being television's The Daily Show. Rants can also be used in the defense of an individual, idea or organization. Rants of this type generally occur after the subject has been attacked by another individual or group.

Speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
OOC here:

LaLala

Cotl Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.cotlfire b {font-weight:normal; color:#690000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotlfireooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;color:#fff;}
.cotlfire p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotlfire {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u763w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/nGdqs.png);">
OOC: +5 we can end this with a fade to black if you want to end it here or whatever.
Television Rules the Nation!

The woman would grin and agree with him showing her where Aniwaya was at some point in time. Cotl nodded his head softly as his gauged ear twitched and his long hair was stuck back in his face. An ivory finger moved the hair out of his face again so she could see his eyes. He was starting to get annoyed with standing out here and being wet, and it was the reason he had not found a seat next to the woman. His eyes were still cold on the woman, his pupils pinpoints in his eyes. He stared at her, manners were long past him. It ist a good ride south from here. the male would speak, remembering how long it would take him to ride there. With another rider without a horse, it would take twice as long. If Cotl had his cart it would probably be easier, of if he had another horse it would be useful in this case as well. Maybe it would be best for the investment. Perhaps he could convince Ember to do a tattoo for a horse. Maybe he was just making excuses now though as well. He'd found the thought of another horse was always attractive to him, but the more horses, the more mouths to feed in winter. Having a herd would be good for hunting in the winter for the pack, but Cotl still felt like he'd get too attached to the damn horses for him to sacrifice to the pack. Maschine and him had become good friends, if not best friends by now, and if Cotl had more, he'd probably tattoo the horses and also spend time with them too much. Then he might as well just be a rancher, and that, my friend, was not what Cotl was really wanting to be. One horse was good enough...Maybe...

Cotl's throat would clear again before he would listen to the woman telling him that it wasn't his fault that he wasn't able to control the cursing and twitches. That seemed to be a reoccuring theme that people seemed to be accepting of over here. He'd noticed it. "It's not Cotl's fault." He liked the feeling, but it also gave him an ego boost that probably, just maybe was not good for the little bastard. Or maybe it was good. Or maybe it didn't do a goddamn thing for him in the real world. It was just people trying to be nice, but no one was willing to step over any boundaries with the male. Except for the one time he'd got lucky here in Kanada. His lip twitched as he snorted again. She would speak again to him. She asked if the move was hard. He pulled an ear back. It vas hart leaving mein bruder. -NYEH-He ended up following mich en die end. the male would share with the other. Oder den dat, nein. -FUCK- It sucked over dhere. the male would growl his next two sentences, showing that he did not like where he came from too much. I mean, he did like the country, and the language and traditions, so he held him being German high over his head, but he just hated the people there because they were assholes on the most part. Some of the girls were hot and some of the guys there were cool on a personal level, but the general public of the clans and packs was just annoying to him.

Cotl Speaks

[/html]

[html]
OOC here: omg, you made this table <3333; I had to resize it because it was a little bit too big, so I hope you don't mind luffly <3 +5

Cotl flicked his large ears back, and his lip wrinkled, lifted and showed his unfriendly fangs at the boy as he had made a lunge at him, trying to grip him and feel his junk. It was awkward and Cotl was too quick for the man and jumped back. Tail would lash behind him and his ears were flat against his head. Ich sagte 'nein'! the man was quick to tell the boy, a snap of his jaws coming together was accompanied with a snort. Shackles were raised on his saddled spine, and his tail fluffed out. Cotl stood there, his mouth would regain it's blank frown as he looked at the child. He gave his warning and it was time to now recover a calm demeanor now. His broad shoulders were squared, and shackles and ridge still stood on end down the length of the man, but the snarl was quick to remove from his face and replace with a simple frown that he normally wore. The boy would be quick to bounce to another subject. Good, Cotl didn't have to linger on one topic too long. The boy told him that 'Father's lover' was the one who told him where they were. Cotl turned his cold eyes to Marik and his dark form for a moment. He cocked a pierced brow at the man, but said nothing before his eyes would turn back to the orange and gray tinted, dual tailed male.

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl5 b {font-weight:normal; color:#86939b; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl5ooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#86939b;}
.cotl5 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl5 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zkk0G.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #86939b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC here: Copy and paste coding is lovely

Nothing interesting is going on here. Really. I swear. This is just filler text. Random stringing together of words just to take up space. Nothing here is meant to make sense. And if it did then why call it filler text? Randomized text is random. It allows you to babble on endlessly about nothing. Don't you wish that you could ramble too?

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl1 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e9e1ab; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl1ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#e9e1ab;}
.cotl1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j4d6ch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #e9e1ab; padding: 10px 0px 460px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#dfbd55; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC here: Copy and paste coding is lovely

Nothing interesting is going on here. Really. I swear. This is just filler text. Random stringing together of words just to take up space. Nothing here is meant to make sense. And if it did then why call it filler text? Randomized text is random. It allows you to babble on endlessly about nothing. Don't you wish that you could ramble too?

Eat. Drink. Smoke.

<style type="text/css">
.cotl2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#a206a1; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.cotl2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#a206a1;}
.cotl2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl2 {margin:0 auto; width:276px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/29os7m9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #a206a1; padding: 520px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ff19f3; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
ooc:

"speech"

[/html]

[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

COTL VAN ULRICH

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.colttape p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.colttape b {color:#e3dd69;}
.colttape-b {width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.colttape-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#e3dd69; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.colttape-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... ttable.png); height:300px; border-width:0px;}
.colttape-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.colttape {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #e3dd69; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

occgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.cotlcrazyreq b {font-weight:e4e3e1; color:#bcb7be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #450101; }
.cotlcrazyreq-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#390101; text-align:left;}
.cotlcrazyreq p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cotlcrazyreq {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#979393; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebee01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#390101; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cotlcrazyreq-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotlcrazyreq-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b6b3b4; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

[html]
OOC goes here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem. "speech"
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. "Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium." Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. "Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium." Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.cotl-guill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-guill p {padding:2px 20px; margin:10px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-guill b {color:#863230; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-guill {background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1146/cotl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

WC:

Don’t get me started on the things that I’ve been hearing.
You have forgotten the face of your father and now you have been disgraced.

You say I got to wear a tie to church,
and I can only get to Heaven through my works,
I hate to tell you but you’re full of shit.
Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Whoa-oh
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive,
a little over the top and abrasive,
if that is what it takes to wake you up,
sign me up.

?
?
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I, I hate you too, I love you too
I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

Here we go.

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

<style type="text/css">
.cotl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffde00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cotl .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cotl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cotl {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6b0a02; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... g/cotl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

out of character text

<style type="text/css">
.jchartable b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffdd0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jchartable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jchartable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jchartable {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#444c5f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ySgvA.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fae7b5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive,
a little over the top and abrasive,
if that is what it takes to wake you up,
sign me up.

?
?
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I, I hate you too, I love you too
I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

<style>
.cotlidc-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotlidc-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotlidc-z91 b {color:#743434; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cotlidc-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xSAGQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.cotlidc-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.cotl-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cotl-t51 p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-t51 b {color:#0A0D1B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cotl-t51 {background-color:#252C47; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2hSYP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #C0C9F1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#171C31; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cotl-t51-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cotl-t51 .inner {margin:200px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#F1F4FF;}
.cotl-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #F1F4FF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread