Whether mice and men have second tries
[html]

The children immediately made themselves at home, sniffing around the place, running in all different directions. Caprica headed for the kitchen area, nosing a few of the cabinets open and climbing inside to explore, Lucia went for the large, dusty couch and began bouncing on it, and Rio jumped up onto the easy chair, curling up and closing her eyes. Harlowe stayed with Naniko and Kaena, looking back and forth between them in an expectant manner, waiting for either one to tell him what to do.

"I'll know who to call if I need a babysitter sometime. They can be a handful, when I've got all four at once" She'd had four in her last litter, too. Maybe it was a recurring number for her. She had been in four packs so far as well, the fourth being Phoenix Valley. Chimera, Clouded Tears, Twilight Vale/Crimson Dreams, and then Phoenix Valley.

She took a spot at the kitchen table, in one of the chairs, setting Harlowe on her lap. "And I agree. It's nice to have someone to talk to who can remember that, who you can reminisce with. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I was wondering about getting a tattoo from you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread