Whether mice and men have second tries
[html]
Can we say it happened oocly? ;D And I do want another thread >__> perhaps we could make references to the ooc happening of it? AND I WOULD IF YOU WERE ONLINE RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT :3

She only had one litter to look back on. Naniko did care about what her first litter thought of her, and all, but she couldn't fixate on it. None of them had come to see her to her knowledge and surely they knew that she could not come back to Crimson Dreams without complete awkwardness. She wanted them to know their siblings...but she didn't want them around Ehno's side of the family. She didn't feel that it was a safe or smart move to allow them over there just yet. Once they got out on their own it was their choice, but she would advise them about the Dreamer pack.

"Just barely" She joked with the coyote, making a few other small sketches on the paper. Maybe she would design another tattoo for herself someday. All she had to do was think of some ideas. "I'm glad you think it can be done! I'm also glad we ran into each other today, that you got to see the kids. Maybe they can sense another mother--Caprica seems to like you quite a bit" She smiled warmly. As for a date for the tattoo..Hmm. She would need time to find someone to watch the pups (assuming that it would take a while for her to travel here, get it done, then travel back..."How about a week from now, seven days? I can ask Geneva if she can watch them for me. Same place?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread