send me on my way
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Tokyo! For lack of a better place, we'll say this is maybe outside olden-day Clouded Tears somewhere. Maluki is probably just a few months old, so it'd be around October.

He had wandered away again, typical of a bright-eyed adventurer-in-training. No doubt his constant disappearances were headaches for his mother, who would impatiently begin her search time and time again for her audacious, brainless hell of an eldest child. If nothing else, he was her first warning: children were terrible to manage. Akeni was more laid back, of course, and Colibri had already lost Acidica, but Maluki had little notice of such factors. No, with only a few months' meat on his bones, the child was in his prime and taking full advantage of it, wherever it happened to lead him.

Naturally, when his feet got moving, they kept moving. Clouded Tears and his parents were somewhere far behind and out of reach. The pup was already aware that he'd wandered far enough that he didn't quite know his way back, but this was of no concern of a three-month-old scavenger. Someone would come and find him eventually, that's what always happened. He'd be right in the middle of something interesting, and then Mama would show up and drag him home. He was lucky, of course, when Papa found him instead: often, Papa would adventure along with him.

The falling leaves were a thrill to shortminded Maluki, who found the cascading leaves to be entertaining to catch. The brown-furred pup could be found hopping foolishly into the air, jowls clipping at empty air where scarlet leaves had fluttered and narrowly missed an early demise.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread