walking in circles
[html]
ooc speech

WC:300+

The early morning was always filled with excitement for the pups, and Jazper felt the need to watch every moment of it. Ghita and himself had woken up early with Sophia and Aro so Ghita could feed them. Since then the two bundles of fur had been quite content to climb around the bed over, and around the giant Knight. He had suggested that Ghita go for a walk to the lake, get some fresh air and exercise for the day. After all, the seasons were changing again and it wouldn't be long before they would be home bound for a good couple months until the pups would be capable of handling the cold winter. He thought it would be best to keep the two inside until they where able to talk and walk efficiently.

A strange smell brought his attention to the door as a familiar voice and body poked though the door. “Ehno?” He questioned as he picked up his little bundles of joy, who both immediately wiggled into his fur for warmth. Standing from his bed he walked over to the door way. “Ehno! Long time no see. How's Naniko and the pups?” He questioned excitedly. Quickly looking down at his pups he remembered that Ehno may not have been told about Ghita's pregnancy thus, may be wondering who's pups he was carrying around. “Erm, come in and have a seat. I think we need to catch up.” He chuckled. He walked over to a small sitting area he had arranged for such an occasion as a guest in the room and took a seat on a white couch. “Ehno, I'd like you to meet my son Aro and my daughter Sophia.” Pausing briefly and smiled sheepishly, “Your niece and nephew.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread