walking in circles
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... otable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry for teh late. D: End of semester was mean to me. 500+

Ehno had been expecting to see the slight frame of his sister in the room, rather than that of the gentle giant Jazper. He blinked, and for a moment he had to remember why the sight shouldn’t have surprised him. Jazper’s scent hung heavily in the room along with his sister’s, and that alone should have been enough to remind him. It was the sight of the puppies that did the trick, reminding Ehno of the news Savina had shared with him. Ghita had two healthy children and Jazper was their father. It was quite a shocking and unexpected thing to learn about, but seeing the two little ones face to face somehow made everything more real, while also giving him a sense of relief. So much may have happened while he was gone, but at least everything worked out fine.

“Hey there, Jazz,” he greeted, smile broad on his maw. When the colonel asked about Naniko and the pups, his eyes took on an excited gleam. Ehno was so proud of his own little ones and loved speaking about them when the opportunity presented itself. He followed Jazper into the room and seated himself in an adjacent spot from the dark-furred male before he began. “They’re all doing well. Naniko has fit into Phoenix Valley quite well, and the puppies were delivered just fine. Three beautiful girls and one handsome little boy. Caprica, Lucia, Rio, and Harlowe.” He grinned, feeling very proud of the little ones. He only wished that they could be here with him right now.

Jazper went on to introduce the two children he held before sheepishly admitting that they were all family. He nodded quickly at the giant’s admission. “Savina has filled me in on some of the news while I was gone,” he added in explanation for his lack of shock or surprise. It had been quite a surprise to him when he first heard of it, but he was prepared for this news now. That didn’t change the fact that it was still quite a surprising turn of events. His gaze drifted to the two little ones. “They are beautiful, Jazper. I can already see that you’re a great father,” he complimented. The younger male had always appeared very responsible, and it was great to see that he lived up to such expectations. Ehno smiled at the little ones, waving at them pleasantly. “Hello. I’m your Uncle Ehno,” he said with a slight laugh.

“You and Ghita sure seem to have become quite close in such a short time,” he commented as he watched the squirming pups, voice neutral. His sibling had returned to them for how long? And already she and Jazper were raising a pair of lively puppies together. Ehno had no right to judge, considering how sudden and unexpected his own children had been. The Italian man was simply playing the part of the protective brother, a role he knew well and excelled at. As the protective brother he needed to reassure himself that his sisters were being treated properly, and knowing Jazz, he likely had nothing to worry about. The onyx-hued male was a kind and protective soul as well, and so Ehno could only imagine that he would have been there for his sibling during what had to be a nerve-wracking pregnancy.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread