but i still wonder
[html]

Well, he supposed he couldn't really deny the truth of the response he got and regardless of the impression he had already been given by others about his son, he didn't really know how to directly apply that here when the child had really given him no reason to distrust him. And as deceptive as he knew appearances to be, what could he do or say? No, because I know you're going to grow up a psychopath? The thought crossed his mind that maybe he should really just kill Andre himself before someone else had a reason to. He heard the laugh at the back of his head, but truly and honestly, he didn't know if the murderous idea was his own or the demon's, or boths because they were the same. He couldn't claim to know how the boy before him would turn out in the end, but it was such a dangerous chance. He was already a baby killer; nothing would change there, except one more potential crazy would be gone from the future.

Sure, he answered, sitting, But why ask me? Gabriel is more accessible to you; have you already asked him? I didn't teach you to kill, he wanted to say. That was someone who isn't here anymore and would hopefully never be again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread