it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... emppup.png); background-color:#3e447d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: Yay! Thanks :3

The strange coyote boy returned her look of shocked horror, and for a moment, Alaine figured that perhaps he wasn't one of those terrible 'yote killers that her pa had warned her about. But then the stranger seemed to transfer into something bigger and scarier; His little puppy hair all stood up, and his teeth writhed at her in aggression. Something was said, but the name mentioned was unfamiliar, and the coyote accent strong enough that the collie girl barely understood.

She whimpered to the e'er so slightly older boy, though they were much the same size, before quickly lifting to her four feet once more.

" I didn't do anything! Stop growling at me, please! It's quite rude."

Angelic little voice suddenly seemed stained with impatience. Sure, she had been scared, but now that she was standing up and could see they were roughly the same size, brisk annoyance seemed to best fit the girl's petite features. She stiffened proudly, managed to shoot the boy a rather baleful glare from her emerald eyes.

" Besides, YOU'RE a coyote. You are the bad guy here!"

Accented voice wavered slightly. Pa said that all 'yotes were real dangerous, and if she saw one, she was to hide away real quickly. But this boy was all alone, and, well... With his great big ears, and his skinny little legs, he didn't really look to frightening up close. Peering at him, Alaine deduced that perhaps, once he stopped being such a boyish numskull and put his teeth away, he might be able to help her. Head tilted curiously, her soft floppy ears tilting in interest.

" Who's Baneesh?"

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread