it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... dencsl.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The fact she wasn’t afraid of him made all of the spitfire flush out of his system. Of course. Mom had said they weren’t big enough to scare anyone, even though Baneesh told him otherwise. Maybe he was wrong. Though his fur fell and his teeth were put away, there remained the faintest amber flame in his eyes, which were now soaked in disappointment. His sisters had usually whined the way she was, but he and Baneesh and Molochai could just shut them up.
    Only when she called him a coyote, called him a bad guy, did the wickness come back to his face. Pushing his chest out, the boy stomped towards her, and stuck his nose against her own. “I am not a bad guy! You’re just a stupidhead wolf thing!” Then, frowning, he sat on his rump. “Baneesh is my brother,” he explained, exasperated. “He and I were gonna go exploring but he got lost aaagaaaain,” Gabriel dragged out, finding the whole situation completely ridiculous.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread