it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... dencsl.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Do it! Augh, it's so hard writing for Gabe as a puppy, I never played him like this. XD

Gabriel was by no means afraid of her, but it upset him, the way she talked. The fact that he did not understand ‘tone’ as it applied to vocabulary was a hindrance. They were both on the ground, and she explained she was a ‘dog’, whatever that was, and that they were beautiful and clever. Gabriel smiled thinly, a very coyote grin. “You’re weird looking,” he stated plainly, and lifted his head.
    I’m Gabriel de le Poer,” he pronounced his surname perfectly, proud of his father’s name (despite his wolfish heritage). They were a pair; prince and princess, with their butts in the dirt. At her insinuation, Gabriel let out a huff, having been taught enough to know exactly what that meant. “I don’t need your help. You don’t like coyotes and my momma said that people who don’t like coyotes are mean jerkfaces.” And with that, he was on his feet again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread