it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... emppup.png); background-color:#3e447d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: I so am, right now xD And I know what you mean! DIFFICULT. But fun :3

With an offended sniff, Alaine let her paw fall back to the earth in a little puppy stamp of disapproval. She was NOT weird looking, HE was! But never-mind that now, for it seemed she'd insulted Gabe... Gabrielle... Dee... Lah... Oh, whatever his name was. The boy had gotten to his feet, and seemed about to storm away. The little cream miss hastily clambered to her own, and leaped to his side with a buoyant bound.

" I'm not a... A Jerkface, I swear! I didn't mean to upset you, Gabr-... Gabe." Pride stinging, because she really didn't want him to go off and leave her here all alone (Princesses weren't supposed to be alone in the wilderness, they were supposed to have princes to protect them!), Alaine swallowed her dignity with a gulp and lowered her head pleadingly, " It's just... You don't act very much like a coyote. They are supposed to be scary, not have brothers who keep wandering off!"

Suddenly she smiled brilliantly, struck by a genious puppy idea. Soft, floppy ears perked in his direction, her girly face stuck by a prettiness that would turn into beauty with age. Her large paws scrambled over the dusty ground as she padded about the standing boy in a circle (still careful not to turn her back to him, because Papa was rarely wrong).

" Hows about we make a deal, then, 'yote. I promise not to be a jerkface, if you let me help you. Sound pretty good? And just for the record... I'm not weird looking."

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread